finals

So finals week this week and ive been studying a lot. hah I got one more to go tomorrow and HELLO VACAY! well not really cuz Im taking winter session. haha
so today I had a final in modern dance and our piece was dope. We choreo to "ILL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU" a mulan soundtrack. We looked like mulan/pocahontas/kung fu panda. LOL but it was cool! ACED the class woo.Then I walked to subway for lunch. It was kinda cold and windy but I went anyway hah then took a final in English 101. I thought it was easy and im definitely taking her again for spring semester. Neway, so much of this. I cant wait to get home, study then chill on the couch or something.
ok my rides here! thanks for reading :)

ps.
Happy 1 yr old birthday JON

3 feeds:

Jon Erick | 1/01/2009 1:36 AM

thanks for the SBDAY greeting!

Mahvin | 1/01/2009 5:09 PM

wasn't it chrissy's spiriutal birthday too?

kaegas | 1/20/2009 9:31 AM

right, CHRISSY VU too.