JUNE
I could smell great happenings this month. June is going to be fun! Im finally done with the semester woo! It felt forever -__- and ill be taking summer session 2 at COC. Two more classes left and im through with all these GE's.God has been soo great in all areas of my life. And this time, I will strive to soak myself in His presence. We had the leaders retreat last weekend and man it was super awesome. Pastor A never fails on sharing the blessings as well as the anointing. Saturday night was A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. I never cried so much in my life, not to mention I cried like a baby lol but it was all because of the spirit of God. I was moved deeply.
Unto the ministry, soooo many blessings and opportunities have passed and are still coming. Sigh Im just super excited!!! and I give God back all the fame and glory!
On the 27th We will have a showcase and Passion and Melissa Polinar (my favorite artist) will be there!! Ahh I cant waittt! More updates with pictures nextime ;)
LORD, YOU ARE GOOOOOD <3
0 feeds:
Post a Comment