Power Pack (:
Soo, its this time of the year again.. our 5th time to move =/ but I take all these as part of God's plan, nothing can go wrong(:Today, my body clock woke me up at 6:45 but I remembered I don't work today cause its LABOR DAY!, so i slept through till 11:10 haha. Felt gooood then had a family prayer/devotion(which we haven't had for awhile.)My devo gave me peace, really.
In so many things, I have asked and searched for God's answers and today He showed me whats up and that's what happens when you choose to be arrested in His kingdom ;)
The point was: Sometimes our prayer requests seem/feel unanswered but really no request is left hanging, God is moving but whether we see it or not, we must TRUST and let HIS WAY(not ours) through and also we know when it's God speaking.. ("But wisdom is shown to be right by the lives of those who follow it." Luke7:35)so we must not question what is already obvious. God just His way of dealing things, it doesnt matter if its a yes, no or wait, His will/plan is what counts and what should only matter. It all goes down to my life verse, Proverbs 16:9 sigh.
Okay, now unto my weekend. It was TALENT NIGHT '09 last friday and mann was it packed! It was awesome, I had a great time with both old and new friends. Lots of talents were shown (just proved how creative my God is) and.. I sang >.< haha. It was last minute really cuz ate belle was suppose to sing the song but she still had to learn while I knew soo they made me..Everything skit, was powerful as always. I heard Audience of One did an awesome performance and all I can say is that, I am blessed and ever thankful to be working with you all(: and lastly, The youth committee and of course, ate belle did an incredible job in putting it all together. PROPS TO YOU GUYS!! <3 really.
Sigh, I get so emotional when I think of God, not cause I base it on emotion but because He touches me like no other. A song just popped into my head.."I let my words be few, Jesus, I am so in love with You." mann.. what more can I say...
Anyway, I must end here. My soap operas are on! =P Haha and i gotta power pack after.
till nextime, thank you for reading.. my heart? lol
TNB= till next blog =P
<3
0 feeds:
Post a Comment