my love

I think I've finally learned to love You more.

we tend to find ourselves locked up in this horrible feeling of doing something we dont want to do. But pondering about it has led me to the fact that this is exactly what OBEDIENCE means (doing something u DONT want to do.) Because of this, I find JOY in everything I do now (whether it feels good or not.) I find it fruitful for me to do something I know could make my God happy and proud. We must take God seriously and not too serious about ourselves. To love God is so much more than loving your family, friends, loved ones etc. Its deep. It's something that only you can figure out in God. To have a relationship takes initiative but what actions will you take to figure out how much you really love Him?

just something we all need to think about :)

now unto todays, sigh I wasnt feeling well yday so I missed school and stayed home with the girls. It was cool tho cuz I got to spend time with them. The ugly part was that I didnt know what was gonna come out in the test. I was worried and I have no contacts at all so I ended up reading so much. I came in the class today and one of the essay questions was about the film they watched yday. AHH! I was bummed out. I guessed obvi. I dont think I did so well on that test although I got to answer all the other ones. I just pray it'll be okay. Anyway, I got out early and so now im here. Listening to hillsongs as im typing. The more I think, the more i fall in love with Jesus.It's the best thing ever and its one way to keep myself secure.

Theres so many things I have to do. But step by step I will do them and I know I will accomplish little by little. ok thats enough. I like writing, it lightens the weight of my shoulder and you reading this, I hope you learn from me HAHA and of course the insights that God has shown me.

love,
Kae

0 feeds: