sooo...
hmm been awhile. hahwell lets see, im pretty much all about school right now. Im takin winter session( English 103 and History 12) History isn't as boring as I thought. Im actually lovin it now eventhough Im not really good at it. I just thought its fun and interesting to know what happened and took place. After all in the big picture it is HIS story :) Anyway, since new year I spend my time mostly with my family at home or out. I decided to take a little break in my ministries for now just so I can focus more on more important things like school since im almost graduating. Also I may just need to spend this time with Jesus, to know Him more and get stronger with my relationship with Him. Its been workin out well. I gotta make sure He's not only my Saviour but my Lord also.
So many things happened since new year but I'm faithfully trusting God and hanging on to His word. I know I'm doing the right thing. Its not easy at all and doesnt feel good either but I know that as long as I consult the ultimate counselor I know it's gonna be okay."Tomorrow waits with laughter,
If we endure the tears, then joy comes after." Everyday I say, "Lord, I'm trusting You" gives me peace,comfort and joy. So if youre facing trials right now, u may do the same and believe that behind the scene God is stirring something up, doing something about it. KEEP AT IT!
Anyway, thats it for now. I will post up some of my devos some time. Theyve been pretty dope. hah! ALL CUZ GOD IS GOOD!
OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE MARLENE, ABBY and MY MAMA MERCY (from Cebu)
ok byee :)
0 feeds:
Post a Comment