My week

Hmm this week was a bit boring. It was the start of school but it was also the week I got sick boo. Mann I always get it during this month. Well, Monday I went to school, Tuesday same but went home early because I felt like I was going to faint while walking in the campus. Haha no,seriously. Wed-Fri I didn't go to school obvi well, I cudda gone Thursday but my mama wouldn't let me.. So I stayed. I didn't go to GIRL TALK either cuz my mom wanted me to rest some more so I can fully recover and be ready for my audition on tuesday. Soo Im just home alllll week. Haha Btw my whole fam was sick xcept Aubrey,Andre & jerard. Craazy! Also this I think was the first time after a loong time pastor got sick. He finally got to rest tho so that's good.

Anyway, I also got to talk to my dad yday. Sighh I miss him.. and other people :)
Well, hi! See you tomorrow!! Hmm V-day it's gonna be fun!

gnite:))

0 feeds: